I was at Walgreens buying my brother a birthday card. An elderly woman was also in the aisle. She said “can you believe they have wedding cards for two men and look even two women!”
But she then said “I’ve seen so many changes in my 80 years, it’s wonderful how things are moving forward.”
[internal tears of joy]
She then mentioned that she didn’t know any gay people but that everyone should be treated like they would want to be treated. I smiled and said “you know one now” and pointed at myself. She smiled, patted my shoulder and said “now I do”.
These are so fucking beautiful.
I freaking love old people.
we got skeleton decorations in at my work
HOO BOY THAT SURE WAS A FUN GAME GUYS OH MAN I SURE DID BEAT THAT GAME I TELL YA WHAT
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
I PROMISE I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU GUYS.
I’ve been so insanely busy with costume crap for Dragon*Con and actual real work and family junk I feel a little bit like a whirlwind right now but I promise I’m not abandoning you all.
Also for those who have asked - Liam will be available soon, I promise! I just haven’t had time to sit down and knock him out yet.
Anyway you all know how this works by now:
- Someone is getting a lacrosse hoodie
- any size, any character, shipped anywhere
- To enter: Like and/or reblog this post ONE TIME. Please don’t spam or you run the risk of breaking the notes and ruining my day.
- This giveaway ends on TUESDAY, AUGUST 19th at 11PM PST.
- I will message the winner ASAP after that. Please see the above note for how crazy it’s been for me right now though so there might be a bit of a delay. Just a heads up!